Your bride will certainly have already been thinking about what to wear on the wedding night, as she will want to look as gorgeous and sexy as possible for you (and subsequently feel gorgeous and sexy herself), on such a magical night. If you take on the responsibility and buy her this as a gift, not only will you have taken away the worry for her but she’ll be pleased that you bought something of your choosing. That way she knows that you will find it sexy, and she doesn’t worry whether or not you will like it.
After you’ve picked your perfect Las Vegas wedding package & the ceremony is done so it is time for the honeymoon part of your special day remember these tips.
Most of the time this part of the special day is not discussed but could save you a bunch of headache & prevent & disappointment or confusion. If you are planning on buying her some nice lingerie for the wedding night, there are a few basic rules to follow:
1. Try to make sure you have a good idea of what size she is. If you aren’t sure, sneak a peek of some of her underwear at home (or just ask her!). You don’t want to make the mistake of buying her something 2 sizes too big, as she might accuse you of thinking she is fat. Similarly, buy something too small, and she will feel like she is too fat when she wears it!… get it right, and she will feel (and look) hot!
2. Try to find something that is going to be easy for her to slip on quickly once you get back to your bedroom. She won’t want to be fiddling around putting something on after a long tiring day. Corsets are generally to be avoided for this reason.
3. Don’t put too much pressure on the wedding night activities. Your new wife will have spent months and months (or even years!) planning this day, and by the end of it, you may find she is overwhelmed and shattered. If she isn’t in the mood, don’t worry too much and don’t take it personally – you’ve always got the next morning to make up for things! Just be understanding – you will probably be tired and drunk as well, and you’d be surprised how many couples don’t consummate the marriage on the wedding night.
4. Remember accessories! If you are buying a basque with suspender straps, make sure you get stockings. These should be normal stockings and not hold-ups as hold-ups won’t work with suspender straps. However if the outfit does not have suspender straps, but you would like her to wear stockings, that is when you need the hold-ups. Hold-up’s stick to the thigh without the need for suspender straps. For other accessories, how about some long white gloves? Just make sure your accessories are in keeping with the outfit. And make sure you tell her what you want her to wear. If you need her to wear her wedding shoes as well, make sure she knows when she goes to get changed.
5. Agree with your wife in advance that you will buy her some lingerie. If she goes to the effort of buying underwear for the day and has spent time agonizing over it, she will be upset if you then ask her to change into something else. The last thing you want to do is upset the bride on her wedding night!
6. This might sound obvious but give her the lingerie in private and not in front of all the guests. It’s more comfortable for everyone involved!
7. You know your wife best, so if you think she would be up for a more revealing outfit, then go for it. But be 100% sure before you do this. If she is more reserved, then a safer bet would be a chemise or a bustier. If in doubt, keep it classy!